ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Albany Medical Center have announced they will be setting up their outdoor testing site in anticipation of a busy flu season. The tent, which will be erected in the P Building parking lot, will be used to test for respiratory illnesses such as flu, cold, parainfluenza and COVID-19.
The testing area was previously used last spring. Several departments in the hospital will be working together in preparation for a number of scenarios.
Hospital officials hope the testing site will not have to be used to any great extent, but would like to be prepared for any possible outcome.
- Cuomo to expand community vaccination kit program, includes one new Albany site
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Netflix series “Blown Away” Season Two Is Back