ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Sidney Albert Jewish Community Center in Albany is reopening after they closed early on Sunday due to a bomb threat.
The organization posted to their Facebook page, “The Albany Jewish Community Center will re-open at its normal scheduled time on Monday, February 24th.”
Governor Andrew Cuomo spoke out against antisemitism when he heard that a bomb threat email was sent to Albany’s JCC and 18 others across the state.
- Retired Amsterdam fire fighter dies from COVID-19
- Each state will decide how to ensure essential workers can get child care
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 3, 2020
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson teaches daughter to wash hands while singing ‘Moana’ song