ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The city of Albany is hosting a coronavirus Community Development Block Grant funding webinar Thursday at noon.
The focus of the webinar is $350,000 in CDBG funds that came to Albany through the CARES Act. City officials will go over how much is available, what it can be used for, who can apply, as well as other issues and questions about the application process.
Albany Community Development Agency Director Fay Andrews will run the webinar with support from Mayor Kathy Sheehan’s office.
- LIVE: Senate Judiciary Committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court nomination
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Social Dilemma – Does your sweetie have to be your best friend?
- Giving on 10: Highlighting Carr Hardware
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate