ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The League of Women Voters hosted discussions and debates between candidates for Albany County’s 2020 Democratic Primary on YouTube.
Ahead of the socially distant YouTube debate between District Attorney candidates, Independent U.S. Sen. Bernie Sandors endorsed challenger Anthony Toporowski.
Toporowski has also been endorsed by the Working Families Party, Citizen Action of New York, and John Legend in the race against incumbent DA David Soares.
- Rensselaer School District proposes cutting sports to bridge budget gap
- DOH announces limited nursing home visitation to resume
- Tenant advocates calling for legislative solution to mass evictions
- Maria college to welcome students back to campus in fall
- Schenectady Community Action Program wins $850K grant for released prisoners