ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany County Executive Dan McCoy reported an additional 14 new positive cases of the coronavirus Thursday morning.
That’s the highest number of new daily positive cases since June 4. The number of active positive cases in the county is 45.
There are 224 people under mandatory quarantine.
McCoy said it may be easy to lower your guard but the virus is still active and people should continue to wear masks and practice social distancing. He encourages everyone to get tested for the virus.
There have been no new deaths reported since last Wednesday. The death toll stands at 121.
- Bethlehem police arrest Albany man for five alleged burglaries
- Chestertown native rowing the distance from California to Hawaii
- Clorox making one million packages of disinfecting wipes a day
- Coeymans Police Chief reflects on life of Officer Joseph Dunn
- Siena College student takes NEWS10 through her life in mandatory quarantine