ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Walk-up COVID-19 testing will be available Wednesday morning for Albany County residents who recently participated in protests.
The testing will be available from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Capital South Campus Center at 20 Warren Street.
If you don’t have insurance, Albany County will pay for the test. You just need to bring identification.
According to Albany County Executive Dan McCoy, 78 protestors were tested last Thursday, but have not yet received their results.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- 10/31/2020: Frosty Halloween, then another chance for wintry weather!
- Photo gallery: Remembering Sean Connery
- Albany County coronavirus update
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine