ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany County Executive Dan McCoy reported an additional 12 new cases of the coronavirus were reported Wednesday morning. There have now been 2,322 positive cases in the county.
There are 37 active cases in the county with six new recoveries reported overnight. The five-day average is eight new cases daily.
Of the 12 new cases, two were healthcare workers, six were close contacts to people that had the virus and four had no clear source of transmission.
- Social Dilemma: Is it considered cheap to use a gift card you received to buy a gift for someone else?
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- US census to end October 5, despite court order
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Floridians react to the lifting of state coronavirus restrictions