ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany County Executive Dan McCoy reported an increase of 16 new positive cases since Monday’s briefing. There are now 104 active cases in the county.
Of the new positive cases, 13 had close contact with positive cases, one works for a healthcare facility and two had an unclear source of transmission. Of those 16 cases, 11 were liked to the University at Albany.
There have been 2,846 people who have tested positive since the outbreak began. The county’s death toll remains at 134.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes