ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany County Executive Dan McCoy reported nine new positive cases of the coronavirus during Monday’s briefing. There are 96 active cases in the county.
Of the new positive cases, seven had close contact with positive cases and two did not have a clear source of infection. Five of the newly reported cases are associated with the University at Albany.
There are 868 under a mandatory quarantine. The five-day average for new daily positives is at 17.4. There are four people hospitalized in the county. The county’s death toll remains at 134 since the outbreak began.
- Bills WR Stefon Diggs anticipates seeing more zone defense
- Capital Region voters experience long waits at the polls
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Shen takes down Guilderland in sectional final rematch
- Greenville wins regular season title in dominating fashion