ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany County Executive Dan McCoy reported an increase in two coronavirus cases since Monday’s briefing. There are currently 38 active cases in the county.
Since the outbreak began there have been 2,009 confirmed positive cases of coronavirus in Albany County. There have been no new deaths since June 24, leaving the county’s total at 121.
Two people are hospitalized and there is no one in intensive care.
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Man arrested for arson after Elks Lodge fire
- Trump gets endorsement of NYC police union
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- SU Football players sit out of practice again over COVID-19 concerns