ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — During his daily briefing, Albany County executive Dan McCoy reported an additional 6 cases of the coronavirus, bringing the total of confirmed cases to 1,847.
He said there were no new deaths and no new hospitalizations to report.
In the county there are six people in the hospital and one person was moved to intensive care. He said the county is reporting its lowest hospitalization rate yet at .32 percent.
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- Pres. Trump, Biden campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Nine Pin to release Lady Apple cider
- Local man wins NYS Industries for the Disabled award for workplace excellence