ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — During his daily briefing, Albany County executive Dan McCoy reported an additional 6 cases of the coronavirus, bringing the total of confirmed cases to 1,847.
He said there were no new deaths and no new hospitalizations to report.
In the county there are six people in the hospital and one person was moved to intensive care. He said the county is reporting its lowest hospitalization rate yet at .32 percent.
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- SpaceX Starship SN10 explodes after nailing landing
- Zero-carbon by 2050? New Energy Secretary’s clean energy goal worries oil and gas industry advocates
- Senate Democrats trim parts of Biden’s COVID-19 aid bill, Republicans threaten delay
- Death Café movement marks 10 years normalizing tough conversations