BURLINGTON, Vt. (WFFF) — Former UVM star and two-time America East Player of the Year Anthony Lamb is headed to the Motor City to start his NBA career.
Lamb signed an Exhibit 10 contract with the Detroit Pistons on Monday, which is a non-guaranteed one year, minimum salary deal that allows a player to make a bonus of up to $50,000 if he is waived and remains on that franchise’s G League team for at least 60 days.
The Pistons’ training camp is set to begin on Tuesday, Dec. 1 and the season begins just three weeks later on Dec. 22.
In four years at Vermont, Lamb helped Vermont to 109 wins, along with three conference championships. He also finished his college career 17th in the America East’s all-time scoring leaderboard.
More Sports News
- Shiffrin takes clear lead in GS after 1st run, Bassino 2nd
- Players in lockdown after positive virus cases in Australia
- No. 1 Gonzaga overcomes slow start, beats Saint Mary’s 73-59
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Steele takes lead with 61 to get another chance in Sony Open
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties