SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Union returned home for the first time in three weeks on Saturday afternoon to host St. Lawrence in Liberty League action.
The Dutchmen were in complete control from the start in this one and really didn’t look back. Union got two touchdowns each on the ground from Ike Irabor and Jonathan Anderson on their way to a 37-7 win.
The win moves #12 Union to 6-0 on the season and 2-0 in the Liberty League. They’re on the road next Saturday against Rochester.
More Sports News
- Tom Brady giving Bucs fan who returned 600th TD a Bitcoin
- Saints shake Saint Rose in return to Times Union Center
- UAlbany women’s basketball getting an international boost from Sweden
- Fall Classic fixture Morton faces World Series newbie Valdez
- World Series notebook: McCullers out; top 2 picks of 2015 in