Albany, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Just hours after their game against Saint Peter’s was cancelled, the University at Albany women’s basketball program has scheduled a game at Seton Hall for Sunday, December 13 at 2:00 p.m.
Saint Peter’s elected to begin MAAC play at Iona instead of playing at UAlbany on Sunday, leaving the Great Danes without an opponent. Seton Hall was scheduled following the conclusion of UAlbany’s season opener at Hofstra.
The Great Danes fell in their season opener to Hofstra 63-45. UAlbany is still scheduled to play at Marist on December 15, and to open America East play at UMBC December 19-20.
More Sports News
- Curry finally goes cold, Beal rallies Wizards past Warriors
- Jessica Korda shoots 7-under 64 to take LA Open lead
- Knicks beat Hawks 122-119, win streak at NBA-best 8 games
- Rensselaer proposed school budget restores funding for athletics
- Three Great Danes named to All-CAA Second Team, Jared Verse named Defensive Rookie of the Year