Albany, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The University at Albany women’s basketball program, following the resumption of team activities after the UAlbany full-campus pause, has announced the following changes to the non-conference schedule:
- December 10 – at Hofstra
- December 15 – at Marist
- December 16 – vs. Marist
- December 23 – vs. Siena
The game at Army West Point, originally scheduled for December 15, will no longer be played. The Great Danes are scheduled to open their season next week at Hofstra.
Due to current New York State COVID-19 guidelines, fan attendance at sporting events is prohibited. UAlbany Athletics is committed to adhering to these guidelines, but will monitor the situation closely in the event any change allows fan attendance at SEFCU Arena this winter. Should current restrictions lift, the department will be in communication regarding how to secure tickets for the upcoming 2020-21 season.
More Sports News
- Thomas to go on training program after anti-gay slur
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history