Albany, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The University at Albany men’s basketball team has announced it will play Saint Joseph’s on Saturday, January 9 at 6:00 pm in Philadelphia, Pa. The game will be televised nationally on NBCSN, and can be heard locally on ESPN Radio 104.5 FM The Team.
Saint Joseph’s plays in the Atlantic-10 conference and has made appearances in 21 NCAA Tournaments, most recently in 2016. UAlbany will be playing Saint Joseph’s for the first time in program history.
The Great Danes were originally scheduled to host two games against Stony Brook this weekend, but the Seawolves’ men’s program was put on pause following a positive COVID-19 test result within their Tier 1 personnel group.
UAlbany’s last nationally televised game was December 18, 2019 at St. John’s.
More Sports News
- Shiffrin takes clear lead in GS after 1st run, Bassino 2nd
- Players in lockdown after positive virus cases in Australia
- No. 1 Gonzaga overcomes slow start, beats Saint Mary’s 73-59
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Steele takes lead with 61 to get another chance in Sony Open