Albany, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The University at Albany men’s and women’s basketball programs are on a temporary pause from team activities due to presumptive positive tests among individuals associated with both programs’ Tier 1 group. Further testing and contact tracing are being conducted to determine the length of the pause and whether any additional measures are necessary.
Tier 1 individuals may include, but are not limited to, coaches, student-athletes, team managers and athletic trainers, and are tested three times per week in accordance with NCAA protocols.
More Sports News
- Louisville, NC State survive upset bids to remain atop poll
- Gonzaga, Baylor remain atop AP Top 25; Alabama cracks top 10
- Bills fan drove solo from NY to Kansas City for AFC Championship
- Bills fans react to AFC Championship loss, await players’ arrival at Buffalo Airport
- The Latest: Cactus League asks MLB to delay spring training