SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse University Athletics sent an e-mail out to men’s and women’s basketball ticket holders, that they were temporarily putting a hold on season ticket and parking upgrades for the upcoming basketball season.
According to the letter:
“We are continuing to review many potential plans for attendance at our home events this fall. The University is working closely with public health and government officials to create and deploy a public health strategy that protects and safeguards the well-being of our fans, student-athletes, and the campus and Central New York communities. As we shared in May, at this time we are anticipating and planning for reduced capacity to some degree for football season. For men’s and women’s basketball, it is simply too early to tell.”
Orange Club activities are on pause as well.
The university will provide more information as details become clearer.
- Siena Basketball Claims MAAC Regular Season Title, Top Seed in Tournament
- Times Union Center to allow fans for NCAA Hockey Regional
- Saint Rose women fall short once again in loss to Bryant & Stratton Buffalo
- Siena women’s lacrosse preps season-opening back to back against Canisius
- Local business helps support Proctors Theatre