LOUDONVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – All Siena Women’s Basketball team activities have been paused following a positive COVID-19 test result within the program’s Tier 1 personnel, which consists of coaches, student-athletes, team managers, and staff.
The top priority of Siena College throughout this pandemic has been the health and safety of the entire campus community. In accordance with public health protocols, the Department of Health has been notified. In accordance with New York State guidelines and Siena College protocols, any individuals testing positive are isolated and close contacts to those individuals are quarantined. The Department of Health initiates all contact tracing and will work in cooperation with Siena College, after interviewing the positive individuals, to determine close contacts.
Siena Athletics has continued to adhere to NCAA and Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference adopted guidance, as well as local Department of Health protocols.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4