Buffalo, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Officials from Canisius, Siena and the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) have announced that Sunday’s women’s basketball game between the Saints and the Golden Griffins has been postponed due to COVID-19 related protocols and contact tracing among Tier 1 members of the Canisius women’s basketball program.
The status of Monday’s game between the two teams, set for 1 p.m., at the Koessler Athletic Center, will be determined later today as Canisius continues to work through COVID-19 protocol and further contact tracing within its program.
More information will be announced by the MAAC and both schools as it becomes available.
More Sports News
- Italian skier Bassino gets 2nd straight GS win, Shiffrin 6th
- Players in lockdown after positive virus cases in Australia
- No. 1 Gonzaga overcomes slow start, beats Saint Mary’s 73-59
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Steele takes lead with 61 to get another chance in Sony Open