Saratoga Springs, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Some sad news today for Sackatoga Stables. Their champion race horse, Tiz The Law, will not race anymore.
The stable announced the decision via Twitter, citing veterinary advice. Tiz’s four-year-old campaign is over before it began. The Belmont and Travers winner will now begin his next career as a stallion at Ashford Farms.
More Sports News
- Siena lets one slip away in regular season finale
- CBA outduels La Salle in shootout at Frear Park
- NCAA approves Siena women’s basketball waiver for postseason eligibility
- Professional lacrosse team name contest narrowed down to three options
- Injured Booker won’t play in All-Star Game, Conley replaces