ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Patroons faced elimination Friday night in game two of a best-of-three series against the Gambits. With a win, the Patroons would force a decisive game game three at home on Saturday.
The Patroons trailed 54-51 at the halftime break. Albany outscored Atlantic City 35-27 in the third quarter to take an 86-81 lead into the fourth. They were able to hold on, securing a 108-100 win, forcing a decisive game three.
The Patroons will host the Gambits for game three on Saturday at 7:00 PM.
More Sports News
- COVID-19 at Wimbledon: 3 top-20 men out after positive tests
- Boylen set to lead USA Basketball into World Cup qualifiers
- Kvitova feels the nerves, but reaches 3rd round at Wimbledon
- Lewis Hamilton pushes back against ‘old voices’ over racism
- Bird sets WNBA career wins record as Storm beat Aces 88-78