Schenectady, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Niskayuna has been a perennial power in the Suburban Council for boys lacrosse since the school picked up the sport, and Wednesday against Guilderland they had a shot at history.
The Silver Warriors were going to program win number 450 at Union College, but the Dutchmen didn’t make it easy. Down 7-3 at the half, Guilderland scored two straight goals to open the third and pull within two thanks to goals from Tyler Tyksinski and Michael Scuzzarella.
Nisky had a quick response. Dillon Licht ran over a defender and scored to extend the Silver Warrior lead, then Lucas Klokiw scored a few straight to shore up the Nisky lead on their way to a 14-12 win, their 450th in program history.
More Sports News
- AP source: Commanders buy Va. land for possible stadium site
- NHL, St. Louis police looking at threats against Avs’ Kadri
- Osaka loses in 1st round of French Open, may skip Wimbledon
- Heat’s Herro (groin) ruled out ahead of Game 4 vs. Celtics
- French Open updates | US Open champ Raducanu trails but wins