TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — John Audino has coached football for more than 45 years. Most of his career has been spent on college sidelines, but he took over the La Salle program in 2018, and has brought his experience to the Cadets. News10 ABC mic’d up the veteran coach for La Salle’s 23-8 homecoming win over Ballston Spa.
More Sports News
- Loaded UConn women push for program’s 12th national title
- La Salle survives overtime battle with Queensbury to advance to Class A title game
- Averill Park storms past Albany Academy to the Class A title game
- Union ready to renew rivalry with RPI
- Bad break: Braves’ Morton fractures leg in Series opener