ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — On Sunday, the College of Saint Rose announced they are moving to fully remote instruction starting Tuesday, November 17. As part of the announcement, all athletic activities will go on pause for the remainder of the fall semester.
Monday will be the last day teams can practice or engage in any in-person activities. The pause is considered to be indefinite. Teams have been able to practice during the fall semester without playing any games. If a winter sports season is played, it would start in January.
More Sports News
- NYS warns of scammers posing as state or federal agencies
- Christmas and COVID: Therapist on how to manage holiday stress and decisions amid the pandemic
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021