Saratoga, N.Y — Tiz The Law is the favorite in the eight horse field in Saturday’s RunHappy Travers at Saratoga, but the owners and trainers of the long shots are feeling good about a potential upset at a track that has been ripe with surprises in the past.
News10 ABC Sports Director Liana Bonavita has the details from owners and trainers of long shots Caracaro and First Line. The Travers’ post time is set for 6:15 Saturday evening.
More 10 in Toga
- Belmont winner Tiz the Law won’t run in Preakness
- NYRA successfully completes unprecedented Saratoga meet
- NYRA announces jockey protocols for Belmont Park fall meet
- National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame reopens to the public on Saturday
- Horse Connection: Cover Girl