BELMONT, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Mechanicville native Chad Brown is once again carrying a ton of momentum into Saratoga this week after capturing his fifth consecutive training title at Belmont this weekend.
Brown notched 23 wins during the 25-day meet at Belmont Park, beating out second place Christophe Clement’s 14 wins.
Five graded stakes-winners at the spring/summer meet helped guide Brown to the title, including two Grade 1 wins by Newspaperofrecord and Instilled Regard. Newspaperofrecord and Instilled Regard also notched Grade 3 and Grade 2 wins, respectively, while Rushing Fall added a Grade 3 win to round out graded winners for Brown at Belmont.
Chad Brown now heads to Saratoga this weekend looking to notch his third consecutive training title at The Spa.
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Record number of early ballots cast for Vermont primary on Tuesday
- NEN Xtra – Julian Edelman without Tom Brady–his right hand man
- Saratoga officials warn of potential low-risk coronavirus exposure
- LIVE: President Trump Returns to White House Briefing, Says ‘Shooting’ Outside White House Now ‘Under Control’