ROTTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Schalmont got their full lineup back together Friday night for a home matchup with La Salle after a big loss to Fonda last weekend.
First quarter, La Salle was living from the midrange as Chrischen Chung knocked down a jumper off the dribble. The Sabres came right back with Andrew Van Dyk dishing to Maxwell Pratt inside for a bucket.
The Cadets’ Gianni Gabriel then went to the rack with a nice take, couldn’t finish but followed his shot as La Salle took a 14-11 lead after one quarter on their way to a 60-47 win over Schalmont.
More Sports News
- Travis Kelce’s mom travels 1,200 miles to see both sons play in Sunday’s playoff games
- Clap, don’t chant: China aims for ‘Zero COVID’ Olympics
- Beijing to offer Olympic tickets to ‘selected’ spectators
- Calderon joins IndyCar as 1st woman to drive for AJ Foyt
- Tennis star’s deportation exposes Australian border debate