(WIVB) — ESPN is reporting that two more Tennessee Titans players have tested positive for COVID-19.
This could put Sunday’s game against the Bills in Nashville in jeopardy. Nearly two dozen players and staff tested positive for the virus last week.
The Titans vs. Steelers game scheduled for this past Sunday was postponed because of the positive results. The team’s facilities in Nashville were expected to reopen on Wednesday, but now, they can’t.
More Sports News
- Ehlinger’s TD pass helps Texas beat No. 6 Oklahoma St. in OT
- Cowboys QB Dalton out vs Eagles, rookie set for 1st start
- Williams scores 2 TDs, Notre Dame stifles Georgia Tech 31-13
- West Virginia knocks off No. 16 Kansas State 37-10
- Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool win as normality returns to EPL
- Bills CB Levi Wallace returns from injured reserve
- Here’s how the Electoral College works
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- New York State Travel Advisory is going away