As a result of it, an eye care center with locations in Amherst and Niagara Falls says it’s offering a free LASIK procedure to one of the referees.
“We are offering FREE LASIK to this NFL ref Alberto Riveron,” Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare posted on Facebook after the game. “Clearly he is not seeing so well.”
The post quickly went viral, garnering thousands of shares and reactions on social media.
Will Riveron take them up on the offer? Doubtful, but some of us probably needed a laugh after all the panic brought on by that fourth quarter.
Thankfully, the Bills still pulled off a victory with a final score of 27-24.
More Sports News
- Shiffrin takes clear lead in GS after 1st run, Bassino 2nd
- Players in lockdown after positive virus cases in Australia
- No. 1 Gonzaga overcomes slow start, beats Saint Mary’s 73-59
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Steele takes lead with 61 to get another chance in Sony Open
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties