BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The “Shnow Man” is staying in Buffalo for at least four more years. The Buffalo Bills signed left tackle Dion Dawkins to a four-year, $60 million contract extension on Thursday, as first reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Dawkins’ extension comes one day after the Bills extended Sean McDermott‘s contract to keep the head coach in WNY through the 2024 season.
More Sports News
- ‘Space hurricane’ spotted above Earth for first time ever
- Budget nominee Neera Tanden withdraws nomination amid opposition
- Over 100 NYC residents have UK strain of COVID; 2 with South Africa variant: DOH
- Rep. Tenney comments on Cuomo accusations
- FBI director warns of increasing threat of white extremists