ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Halloween is tomorrow. Can you believe it? As many look to either get or stay in the spooky spirit, you don’t have to look too far to find a good costume. NEWS10’s Ben Ryan and Mary Wilson broke down some easy last-minute options.
It’s one of the easiest full on outfits you can find in your room.
- Black leather jacket
- White T-shirt
- Jeans or black pants
- To get the ‘Greaser’ full effect, use pomade in your hair. It allows for more shine!
The smart cookie is exactly what you’d think, here’s what you’ll need:
- Graduation Cap
- Graduation Gown
Just make sure you print in color, otherwise it’ll look like moons or asteroids.
The ultimate dad outfit, here’s what you need:
- Polo of any color
- Medals (or a trophy)
- Loaf of bread
It’s simple and witty, the best of both worlds!
If you’re looking to stay safe and add a little bit of fun to your face covering or mask, there’s a few ways you can do it while including the whole family. Here’s what you’ll need:
- White or black face mask.
- Stencil of what you’d like to draw
- Coloring utensils or Sharpies
When using Sharpie’s, don’t put the mask on right away, give it some time to air out any chemicals. Both kids and adults can do this, it’ll make it a fun Halloween experience during this pandemic.
- Patriots look to keep playoff hopes alive as they host former draftee Kingsbury, Cardinals
- Passing of a Visionary: Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals
- Two women-owned businesses are making waves for Small Business Saturday
- Police seeking public’s help in locating missing 15-year-old