GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – At The Creative Chameleon, get ready to unleash your inner Picasso! From plaster and pre-fired ceramics for painting to DIY kits, you can get the creative party started in-studio or at your home.
Located in The Shirt Factory in Glens Falls, their offerings began with their post popular activity: in-studio painting.
“Sit down, relax and paint something, and while you’re waiting for it to dry just look around. Just come up and visit me and then see everything else we have here. Glens Falls is such a great town!,” said Cie McCullough, owner of The Creative Chameleon.
After the pandemic impacted their business, they began to offer more at-home kits so children could be creative from their comforts of their home.
To expand their reach, they even started offering local shipping.
- Teen driver killed in Jefferson County crash
- Moderna or Pfizer? Head-to-head study finds one is slightly more effective, Harvard researchers say
- Warren County reports another COVID death on Saturday, Dec. 4, update
- Newly discovered Comet Leonard to fly by Earth in once-in-a-lifetime event: Here’s how to see it
- CNN fires prime-time anchor Chris Cuomo