COBLESKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Located in Schoharie County, Empty Pockets Ranch is open and ready to welcome you on the farm.
The ranch is a dream come true for the Davis family.
After Josh Davis, who spent 10 years in the Army and had three deployments in Iraq, was home for good, his wife Lori and the rest of the family decided to purchase a small homestead and to make their dreams a reality.
In one year, they transformed Empty Pockets Ranch into the place it is today: a place for the community to enjoy.
Open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m, the farm welcomes visitors interested in meeting the animals, checking out the country shop, and picking their own pumpkins. If you’re lucky, you might meet Charlotte and Daisy, their new piggy arrivals.
More Off the Beaten Path
- Off the Beaten Path: The Country Witch
- Off the Beaten Path: Grapevine Farms
- Off the Beaten Path: Hudson Falls haunting attraction
- Off the Beaten Path: ‘The Sun Will Rise’ Mural
- Off the Beaten Path: Fall Foliage Trail Rides
- 10/30/2020: It’s the first snow of the season
- Master it with Mary: Three last-minute DIY Halloween decorations
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal