Inside the historic building, you’ll find exhibits, archival materials, and more than 10,000 photographs that document the history of the Glens Falls and Queensbury region.
To mark the 75th anniversary of the end of the war, the museum has a collection of WWII posters on display until Veteran’s Day.
Interested in visiting the museum? They’re open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More Off the Beaten Path
- Mother of crash victim makes plea for motorcycle safety awareness
- Dinosaur discoveries: What is a ‘Monkeydactyl’ and how many T-rexes were on the planet?
- Biden’s infrastructure plan proposes ‘public option’ health insurance
- Hypothetically, Bills GM Brandon Beane would consider cutting unvaccinated player
- House Democrats push clean energy bills to promote electric vehicles