Inside the historic building, you’ll find exhibits, archival materials, and more than 10,000 photographs that document the history of the Glens Falls and Queensbury region.
To mark the 75th anniversary of the end of the war, the museum has a collection of WWII posters on display until Veteran’s Day.
Interested in visiting the museum? They’re open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More Off the Beaten Path
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties