Open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m, the farm welcomes visitors interested in meeting the animals, checking out the country shop, and picking their own pumpkins.
If you’re lucky, you might meet Charlotte and Daisy, their new piggy arrivals.
More Off the Beaten Path
- Off the Beaten Path: The Country Witch
- Off the Beaten Path: Grapevine Farms
- Off the Beaten Path: Hudson Falls haunting attraction
- Off the Beaten Path: ‘The Sun Will Rise’ Mural
- Off the Beaten Path: Fall Foliage Trail Rides
- Why 2019 loss to New England was a turning point for Bills QB Josh Allen
- Bills CB Levi Wallace returns from injured reserve
- Here’s how the Electoral College works
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race