WATERTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Wednesday, April 10, the Greater Watertown – North Country Chamber of Commerce is holding an open Zoom conference for North Country businesses looking for financial relief in the wake of COVID-19.
The meeting, set for 1 p.m. Wednesday, is open to the public, and will focus on information on programs from the Development Authority of the North Country & NCA. Loan and paycheck protection programs will also be a central talking point.
Speakers include Michelle Capone, of the Development Authority of the North Country/North Country Alliance; Elizabeth Lonergan, regional director of the NYS Small Business Development Center; and Daniel Hickman, regional director of the Small Business Administration.
A Q&A session will be held following the conference.
Those interested can attend via Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/895310951; with meeting ID 895 310 951; or by phone on one-tap mobile at +16468769923,,895310951# US (New York) or (646) 876 9923.
- Dr. Fauci presents his personal virus model to the Smithsonian
- Senators call on Biden, Harris to establish federal office for sexual, reproductive health, wellbeing
- Columbia County Sheriff’s Office denounces cooperation with ICE
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Have To Share Scratch Off Winnings With a Friend?
- WATCH: Bear roams Los Angeles neighborhood