(CNN) — Many of the coronavirus hotspots have been in cities, but that does not mean people are rushing to leave them anytime soon.
Zillow says it has not seen an uptick in traffic from home shoppers looking to leave larger cities for smaller ones, or people suddenly looking to move into suburban or rural areas.
However, the site has found that as people continue working from home, they are interested in moving, maybe to a new one with a designated office, or more room.
- UAlbany opens season with thrilling win over New Hampshire
- Siena lets one slip away in regular season finale
- CBA outduels La Salle in shootout at Frear Park
- NCAA approves Siena women’s basketball waiver for postseason eligibility
- Professional lacrosse team name contest narrowed down to three options