ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The United Way is teaming with Falcon Club town car service to offer free rides to voting sites for residents of Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, and Schenectady Counties.
“We encourage all registered voters to have a plan. Find your polling place, decide when you will vote, and plan how you will get there. Elections are determined by the people who show up, and this service will help ensure that transportation is not a barrier for voters in the Capital Region,” said Peter Gannon, President & CEO at United Way of the Greater Capital Region.
The deadline for making appointments—including pick up and drop off locations—is noon on Monday. Once booked, you can use the coupon code “UNITED” to get the ride for free.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD