COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The two candidates vying for Colonie Town Supervisor squared off Thursday night and took questions ahead of the November election.
Republican and former judge Peter Crummey is facing off against democrat Kelly Mateja. The candidates discussed issues facing the town, including infrastructure, sale of marijuana in the town, and public safety.
Whoever is elected on November 2 will replace current supervisor Paula Mahan, who is not seeking re-election.
- Angels in the outfield, organization lights 100 Christmas trees in baseball field to remember loved ones lost
- Need gift inspiration? These 27 products thrived during real-world testing
- Fauci fires back at Cruz over COVID claims about Chinese lab
- Bucknell rallies past Saints in overtime
- UAlbany women’s basketball battles in Boston