State Senate District 51
Supports rewarding existing businesses in New York for staying in the state and opposes the state’s bail reform laws. He also supports the Second Amendment.
Supports revision of the tax code to create a more equitable tax system, investment in sustainable and renewable energy, and shifting away from property taxes to fund schools in order to decrease inequalities for poorer districts.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee players at the alternate site in PA get a visit from the Phillies; A look at this week’s schedules
- WATCH: Gov. Cuomo makes an announcement in Buffalo
- Inside NY Baseball: Meet the voice of the Yankees on Spanish radio Rickie Ricardo
- Biden welcomes Japan’s prime minister as China watches
- Inside NY Baseball: Mets weather mishap; Is the championship window closing for one NY baseball team?