State Senate District 51
Supports rewarding existing businesses in New York for staying in the state and opposes the state’s bail reform laws. He also supports the Second Amendment.
Supports revision of the tax code to create a more equitable tax system, investment in sustainable and renewable energy, and shifting away from property taxes to fund schools in order to decrease inequalities for poorer districts.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Overnight spike in COVID cases draws concern of second wave
- North Country Report: Trunk-or-Treating set to go at Roaring Brook Ranch
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Saratoga County expands early voting hours