State Senate: District 45
Supports healthcare as a human right, labor unions and more spending on education. She also supports more funding for renewable energy and making broadband accessible to all areas of the state.
Supports a lower tax burden for individuals and businesses. He also supports more funding for schools and municipalities in order to work on infrastructure projects.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon
- Baseball Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86
- Battle For NY-22: Closing arguments happening Friday
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Rep. Katko: The case against Donald Trump is ‘pretty substantial’