State Senate District 44
Supports greater access to solar energy and the adoption of a low carbon fuel standard. Breslin also supports the continued expansion of pre-kindergarten, accessibility to higher education programs, supports labor unions, and workers’ rights.
Yule says the state’s budget problems won’t be solved with a one-time federal check. He’s concerned about what happens in a year when that federal money dries up. Yule supports an independent investigation into the state’s nursing home deaths.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee players at the alternate site in PA get a visit from the Phillies; A look at this week’s schedules
- WATCH: Gov. Cuomo makes an announcement in Buffalo
- Inside NY Baseball: Meet the voice of the Yankees on Spanish radio Rickie Ricardo
- Biden welcomes Japan’s prime minister as China watches
- Inside NY Baseball: Mets weather mishap; Is the championship window closing for one NY baseball team?