State Senate: District 43
Supports purposeful tax cuts for small businesses, middle class tax cuts, and broadband access across New York. Opposes the state’s bail reform and the SAFE Act.
Supports term limits for all state elected officials, public campaign finance, a reformed budget process and lowering property taxes. Nelson also supports a millionaires and stock transfer tax.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee players at the alternate site in PA get a visit from the Phillies; A look at this week’s schedules
- WATCH: Gov. Cuomo makes an announcement in Buffalo
- Inside NY Baseball: Meet the voice of the Yankees on Spanish radio Rickie Ricardo
- Biden welcomes Japan’s prime minister as China watches
- Inside NY Baseball: Mets weather mishap; Is the championship window closing for one NY baseball team?