State Senate: District 43
Supports purposeful tax cuts for small businesses, middle class tax cuts, and broadband access across New York. Opposes the state’s bail reform and the SAFE Act.
Supports term limits for all state elected officials, public campaign finance, a reformed budget process and lowering property taxes. Nelson also supports a millionaires and stock transfer tax.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Siena basketball likely to open season on Thanksgiving
- Maple Hill, Greenville advance to Patroon Conference girls soccer final
- Lark Street Restaurant week to help small businesses
- Tickets sold-out for Saratoga Spooktacular
- U Albany ramps up COVID-19 testing to prevent community spread