State Assembly District 112
Supports ethics reform in state government as well as reforms to the education system which include greater access to alternative programs after high school. Walsh supports property tax relief.
Supports a healthcare system that covers all New Yorkers, protecting the state’s natural resources and redeveloping the agricultural economy. Seeman also supports a tax on the state’s most wealthy.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 11
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- 4/11/2021: April showers bring cooler temps this week
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town
- Why are so many catalytic converters being stolen?