State Assembly District 111
Supports using a higher percentage of lottery funds to put into education and stricter penalties for drive-by shootings.
Opposes the Bail Reform Act and supports repealing the law. Supports more funding for low-income/under-served families, afterschool and educational programs.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- WarEagles soar as Lake George-Hadley Luzerne beats Cambridge Salem
- Burnt Hills handles business in straight sets against Shenendehowa
- Guilderland gets great two way effort over CBA to secure top seed
- Pedaling for a purpose: Group of friends takes 800-mile bike ride for a good cause
- 3M sues Florida company over sale of fake N95 masks