State Assembly District 110
Supports public finance of political campaigns, income tax cuts for the middle-class, and fair redistribution of education state funds. Steck also supports Medicare for all, single-payer healthcare system.
Feiden supports the rebuilding of infrastructure and says he wants to make it easier for businesses to grow and survive in the state. He says he also wants to grow responsible tourism throughout New York.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- Pres. Trump, Biden campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Nine Pin to release Lady Apple cider
- Local man wins NYS Industries for the Disabled award for workplace excellence