State Assembly District 110
Supports public finance of political campaigns, income tax cuts for the middle-class, and fair redistribution of education state funds. Steck also supports Medicare for all, single-payer healthcare system.
Feiden supports the rebuilding of infrastructure and says he wants to make it easier for businesses to grow and survive in the state. He says he also wants to grow responsible tourism throughout New York.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Warmer weather brings black bear closer to residential areas
- Risk of dying from COVID-19 far exceeds 1-in-a-million vaccine blood clot, Rochester doctor says
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 13
- Study shows 100% vaccine efficacy for kids ages 12 to 15
- Documentary highlights Vermont residents living in F-35 flight path