State Assembly District 109
Fahy supports preserving the environment, investing in clean water, and flood mitigation. She also supports changes to the justice system, banning bump stocks, and stronger consumer credit protection.
Porter said he is running for assembly because Pat Fahy was running unopposed in District 109. He supports a single investigation into the coronavirus pandemic, cutting state taxes and reducing state spending.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Inside NY Baseball: Meet the voice of the Yankees on Spanish radio Rickie Ricardo
- Biden welcomes Japan’s prime minister as China watches
- Inside NY Baseball: Mets weather mishap; Is the championship window closing for one NY baseball team?
- Stratton VA hosts drive-thru baby shower
- Inside NY Baseball: Recap of this week’s games; Marcus Stroman back in Mets rotation & ready to have an impact