State Assembly District 109
Fahy supports preserving the environment, investing in clean water, and flood mitigation. She also supports changes to the justice system, banning bump stocks, and stronger consumer credit protection.
Porter said he is running for assembly because Pat Fahy was running unopposed in District 109. He supports a single investigation into the coronavirus pandemic, cutting state taxes and reducing state spending.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Wendy’s has a new chicken sandwich, and you can get one free
- RIP Mexican Pizza: Popular Taco Bell dish starts disappearing from menus
- Syracuse youth hockey coach in dire need of kidney donor
- Veteran raises $17,000 for Albany VA Hospital
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware