State Assembly District 108
Supports tax credits for small businesses that hire veterans and include veteran-owned businesses as part of the minority-owned and women-owned businesses. McDonald also supports fair redistribution of education funds throughout New York school districts.
Opposes the state’s Bail Reform Act and allowing immigrants to have a driver’s license. He also opposes what he says is the enabling behavior of Governor Andrew Cuomo’s administration.
Supports taxing the state’s billionaires, universal health/child care, and investment in green jobs. Fein also supports making higher education and trade schools more accessible.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 11
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- 4/11/2021: April showers bring cooler temps this week
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town
- Why are so many catalytic converters being stolen?