State Assembly District 107
Supports campaign finance reform and term limits for the state’s legislature. Ashby also supports reducing the tax burden for middle-class families and keeping the property tax cap at two percent.
Supports repealing the SAFE Act in favor of finding the causes of violence, greater support for mental health/addiction services, and focusing on the protection of citizens’ rights. Senrick also supports environmental protection and the mission of police departments to protect/serve.
Supports campaign finance reform, closure of the Dunn Landfill, energy-efficient public buildings/transportation, and the legalization/taxation of marijuana. Vogel also supports a billionaires wealth tax.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Gov. Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 11
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- 4/11/2021: April showers bring cooler temps this week
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town